- Medical marijuana should be decriminalized for medicinal use and legalized nationwide.
- Expungement of records for non-violent offenders and non-child related offenses.
- Restoration of Voting Rights.
- States should be mandated to allow the sell of medical cannabis with a prescription.
- Private and public health insurances should pay according to copay and deductibles for this type of medicinal treatment through prescription drug coverages.
- Recreational use should be left up to states’ rights.
- A 5% federal sales tax should be collected: 3% for paying off the debt and 2% towards education, mental health, and rehabilitation programs funding.